The Resorts and Timeshare market are part of the segments that The Allied Group serves providing renovation services. Last week Bill Crosby and Ken Phillips of The Allied Group attended the ARDA Worldwide Conference in New Orleans. “It was great to see familiar faces and be able to network with so many of the members that make up such a strong organization,” Bill Crosby commented. “We’ve been working within the hospitality industry for over 30 years and our level of service and commitment is such a strong fit for the management groups and resort owners that we met,” Ken Phillips added. The Allied Group looks to continue to support this segment with a focus and passion to become the leader in Resort renovation services. To contact them regarding your next resort renovation project please click here.
- Allied Team Member Spotlight: Jeff Iannone Project Manager
- The Allied Group promotes Rick Porcelli to Vice President of Construction
- Spotlight on Pat McCabe, Senior Project Manager for The Allied Group
- NJBIZ Announces 2021 Best Places to Work in NJ!
- Montco hotel to relaunch as Alloy King of Prussia after $18.5M renovation